Solar Winter School 2024
The sponsorship chair SciDoSol within the center Observation, Impacts, Energy (OIE) of MINES Paris - PSL, is organizing the Solar Winter School in the Campus Pierre Laffitte (Sophia Antipolis, France), for the week 11-15 March 2024.
This second edition of Solar Winter School will be about:
- basics of solar modeling,
- in-situ pyranometric measurements,
- solar resource assessment and forecasting based on Earth Observation with satellites, numerical meteorological and chemical transport models, and in-situ measurements.
The week will be composed of courses, practical works, masterclasses of python-based solar processing and forecasting, and social, networking and experience-sharing sessions.
The target audiences are post-graduate or graduate Master and PhD students, researchers, and engineers in the domain of solar radiation and solar energy.
The registration fees:
- 600 euros for the week (including the social dinner and coffee pauses, not including the lunches)
10 % off for early-bird registration, deadline: December 15th, 2023)
- free for students (with valid student card, up the early bird time, December 15th, 2023)
The registration procedure:
The detailed program: